Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Weekly Update

Greetings, all! It was great to see so many of you at the Fairview Fever Festival last Friday. I don't think any of the kids actually felt the cool temperatures, even though some grownups may have!

Next week, don't forget:
  • Wednesday, October 14 is Lunchroom Supervisor Day. I have eaten lunch with my kids at Fairview a number of times, and am always impressed by the care the supervisors take with all of our children. Be sure to say "thank you" to them!
  • Friday, October 16 is Fairview Fever Day. Remind your child to show his or her school spirit by wearing Fairview-wear or the school colors - blue, yellow and white!
Enjoy the rest of your week!

2 comments:

  1. Hello. Where do I find a list of officers for the PTA - along with their contact information?
    Thank you

    Elizabeth A Hoffmann ehoffmann@mchsi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm available a middle school math teacher
    who runs a website: HoodaMath.com

    ReplyDelete